Join a growing team with room to progress!
Are you excited by the prospect of joining a growing technology business? If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to grow and develop with an expanding organisation, let’s talk.
About the Role
Batman had Alfred; Captain Kirk had Spock - could you be the supporting act our clients need?
We are looking for a dedicated support technician to work with the technical team to ensure that new installations, upgrades and other maintenance of the learning management systems we support are undertaken smoothly and on time.
Each day will be full of new and interesting challenges, but a typical day will include:
- Deployment and installation of open source learning management system (LMS) application to our LAMP and service deployment infrastructure.
- Working closely with colleagues in the Technical team and Infrastructure Manager to ensure the smooth running of client facing services.
- Investigating, resolving and responding to support tickets via email and telephone in line with our service level agreement (SLA).
- Communicating continuously with clients, keeping them informed of progress and updates.
- You have worked with Linux/PHP/MySQL/Apache and have an active interest in developing those skills.
- Your organised and have experience meeting and exceeding deadlines.
- You’re knowledgeable about Git, HTML/CSS and networks.
- You are energised by the prospect of new challenges and problems to solve.
- You have incredible communication skills in person, on the phone, and over email!
- You’re driven to deliver an excellent client experience.
- You have technical qualifications in server and web applications.
- You have experience working with any of the following:
- Learning Management Systems
- Microsoft Services
- Virtual Services
- Understanding of Clustered Services
About Hubken Group
Should your CV meet the above job requirements you will be contacted for a telephone interview, following your success on the call we will invite you to our office for a second interview.
Strictly No Agencies