We’re Hubken Group
We provide leading digital learning platforms that enable organisations to manage their online and face-to-face training, performance management and foster employee engagement and collaboration. We’re leaders in our field, trusted by global companies, charities and the public sector.
We are expanding our implementation team and looking for a Training and Support Specialist to deliver online training sessions and excellent support via email and phone at a time of exciting new plans and recent new product launches here at Hubken. Its an exciting time, online training is even more in demand than it has ever been!
Who are you?
- You are an experienced user, administrator or specialist in Totara, Moodle or another digital learning platform.
- You have a presence – you thrive working with people and building relationships.
- You’re curious and you like to solve challenges. When you know your stuff, you can explain it clearly and people trust and respect you.
- You’re passionate about technology and using it to solve real problems.
- You’re disciplined, focused and able to work productively in a fully remote role.
- Even better if you’ve a background in learning and development, support, training or technology.
About the Training and Support Specialist role:
Our Training and Support Specialists provide high quality implementation and support services to new and existing clients, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for support queries.
- Provide expert, solutions-driven support to existing clients via email and phone.
- Proactively communicate with clients throughout implementation and support requests.
- Deliver engaging online training sessions.
- Scope and deliver system configuration to client requirements.
- Create and maintain high quality training and support guides.
- Provide expert pre-sales information and advice as required to support sales colleagues.
- Scope, prepare and deliver effective solution-oriented learning platform demonstrations.
- Keep up to date with our platforms and share this knowledge across the wider team.
To succeed in the role, you will:
- Strive to achieve the highest level of client satisfaction in all client interactions and communication.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Take a proactive approach to time management and scheduling, working cooperatively with colleagues and clients at all times.
- Undertake all work in a timely and accurate manner.
- Engage with relevant online communities to build expert knowledge and understanding of the software applications we offer, their uses and trends in learning and development.
- Have a home environment suitable for work.
- The role is full time, permanent
- Fully remote role (UK only), with occasional visits to the office
- Office location: Telford, Shropshire
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 pa
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays (increasing to 33 with service)
- Cash health scheme
- Structured Induction
Apply via Indeed:
Strictly No Agencies
You can view our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here