We’re Hubken Group
We provide leading digital learning platforms that enable organisations to manage their online and face-to-face training, performance management and foster employee engagement and collaboration. We’re leaders in our field, trusted by global companies, charities and the public sector.
We’re looking for a Senior Training and Support Specialist to deliver online training sessions and excellent client support via email, phone and online meetings to ensure our clients’ success with their platforms. It’s an exciting time, digital learning solutions are in more demand than ever!
Who are you?
- You have at least two years’ experience as an administrator or specialist in Totara, Moodle or another digital learning platform.
- You are a credible professional equally able to engage and collaborate with senior client personnel as well as the Hubken management team.
- You relish being the go-to person – You love to solve challenges and deliver great solutions.
- You’re passionate and savvy about technology and using it to solve real problems.
- You’re disciplined, focused and able to work productively in a fully remote role.
- You’ve a background in learning and development, support, training, or technology.
About the Senior Training and Support Specialist role:
As a Senior Training and Support Specialist you will provide high quality implementation and support services to new and existing clients, you’ll:
- Deliver engaging online Totara training sessions to key clients.
- Work closely with the Implementation Manager – you’ll be the lead platform specialist.
- Work with Managers and Directors to ensure our training and support services remain innovative and effective.
- Provide specialist platform insights to Directors when required.
- Work with the management team to ensure our clients have a smooth transition to new Moodle and Totara versions.
- Be the go-to platform expert for our marketing team.
- Use your experience to help resolve complex support requests.
- Provide expert, solutions-driven support to existing clients via email, phone and online meetings.
- Proactively communicate with clients throughout implementation projects and support requests.
- Scope and deliver system configuration to meet client requirements.
- Be responsible for the maintenance and expansion of Hubken’s video and help resources, working with colleagues as required.
- Support our sales team with pre-sales system knowledge when required.
To succeed in the role, you will:
- Have at least two years practical experience as an administrator or specialist in Totara, Moodle or another digital learning platform.
- Be confident working with senior management.
- Be a strong verbal and written communicator.
- Strive to achieve the highest level of client satisfaction in all client interactions.
- Be a team player.
- Take a proactive approach to time management and scheduling, working cooperatively with colleagues and clients.
- Be able to prioritise a busy workload.
- Continuously develop your expert knowledge of the software applications we offer, their uses and trends in learning and development.
- Have a home environment suitable for work.
- The role is full time, permanent
- Fully remote role (UK only), with occasional visits to the office
- Office location: Telford, Shropshire
- Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 pa
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays (increasing to 33 with service)
- Cash health scheme
- Structured Induction
Apply via Indeed:
Strictly No Agencies
You can view our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here