We’re Hubken Group
We provide leading digital learning platforms that enable organisations to manage their face-to-face and online training, performance management and employee collaboration. We’re leaders in our field, trusted by global companies, charities and the public sector.
We’re expanding our implementation team and looking for an Implementation Specialist to deliver fantastic platform implementations at a time of exciting new plans and upcoming new product launches.
Who are you?
- You have work experience and you’re looking for the next step in your career
- You have a presence – you thrive working with people and building relationships.
- You’re curious and you like to solve challenges. When you know your stuff, you can explain it clearly and people trust and respect you.
- You’re passionate about technology and using it to solve real problems.
- You’re disciplined, focused and able to be equally productive working from a busy office or remotely from home.
- Even better if you’ve a background in learning and development, customer service, support, training, technology or the platforms we use – Totara and Moodle.
About the Implementation Specialist role:
Our Implementation Specialists provide high quality implementation and support services to new and existing clients, you’ll:
- Prepare and deliver engaging online training sessions (and in-person when required).
- Scope and deliver system configuration to client requirements.
- Create and maintain high quality training and support guides.
- Provide expert pre-sales information and advice as required to support sales colleagues.
- Scope, prepare and deliver effective solution-oriented learning platform demonstrations.
- Be the first point of contact for support queries.
- Provide expert, solutions-driven support to existing clients via email and telephone.
- Proactively communicate with clients throughout implementation and support requests.
- Keep up to date with our platforms and share this knowledge across the wider team.
To succeed in the role, you will:
- Strive to achieve the highest level of client satisfaction in all client interactions and communication.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Take a proactive approach to time management and scheduling, working cooperatively with colleagues and clients at all times.
- Undertake all work in a timely and accurate manner.
- Engage with relevant online communities to build expert knowledge and understanding of the software applications offered by the company, their uses and trends in learning and development.
- Have a home environment suitable for work, a full driving licence and your own car to travel to the office.
- The role is full time, permanent.
- Flexible home and office working.
- You'll need to live within 100 mile radius of our office.
- Office location: Telford, Shropshire.
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays (increasing to 33 with service).
- Cash health scheme.
Apply via Indeed:
Strictly No Agencies
You can view our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here