Application Support Advisor
Join a growing team with room to progress!
Are you looking for a new opportunity within a growing technology business? Does the prospect of new and exciting challenges appeal to you? Get in touch!
About the Role
You will support our clients and help them get the best from their learning management system by providing expert advice and guidance when they request support.
You’ll receive full product training and work with the team to develop all the skills you’ll need to become an expert in the role.
Once you’re up and running a typical day will include:
- Supporting our wide range of clients with all application related challenges and queries.
- Reviewing support queries and assigning them to relevant teams.
- Investigating, resolving and responding to application support requests via email and telephone in line with our service level agreement (SLA).
We’ll provide all of the training and expertise; we just need the right person for the job!
You're excited about this opportunity because...
- You’re passionate about creating amazing client experiences by communicating effectively through email or phone calls.
- You are energised to work in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to work with a broad range of organisations, including famous brands and charities.
- You want to grow your client communication skills and expand your skill set within the learning technology sector.
We’re excited about you because…
- You’re a fast learner with a curious mind
- You’re an ambitious individual with an interest in technology and continuous learning.
- You have a keen eye for detail and an analytical mind built for problem solving.
- You are an excellent communicator and pride yourself on your ‘people skills’.
- You bring a dynamic and positive energy to every challenge you face.
- You passed your English and Maths GCSEs.
- You have a year or more experience in a technology support role.
About Hubken Group
We are passionate about learning and development, which is why we work with Totara and Moodle, the global leaders in open source learning management systems.
If that sounds appealing to you – apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Should your CV meet the above job requirements you will be contacted for a telephone interview, following your success on the call we will invite you to our office for a second interview.
Strictly No Agencies