About Hubken Group
Partners in e-learning success since 2004.
Who are Hubken Group?
Hubken began in 2004 with a clear mission – to make e-learning accessible to all. We're enablers, giving organisations large and small the knowledge, tools and ongoing support to realise the full potential of many forms of online training and development. Do you need to distribute different learning to different audiences at different locations and monitor performance? The Hubken Solution provides a best-of-both worlds option, with the power, flexibility and simplicity you need to achieve your aims.
Read our Quality Assurance Policy to learn more about how we work.
We're people people - we bring friendliness and enthusiasm to every client partnership
We know our stuff - we are leading experts on the world's most popular learning platforms
We deliver value - our solutions add true value and transform the way you deliver online learning.
We're straight talking - honesty, openness and transparency is central to everything we do
"Customer service has always been fast and everyone has always been very helpful and lovely to deal with"
Ella Wood at Coeliac UK
"Hubken have always worked well with Arriva Group, flexing to meet our changing needs"
Lee Mulvaney at Arriva plc
"All staff are courteous and accommodating, they have made the process very simple for me to learn"
Megan Daniels at KRT
5 ways a Hubken Solution is different...
- We’ll keep it simple – we know Learning Management System technologies inside out. We’ll take care of all things technical so you can focus on what matters to you - achieving great learning outcomes.
- We’ll add value – we offer anything you need from essential hosting services to content provision, system training and much more.
- We’ll listen – and ask the right questions to ensure the options we give you are shaped to meet your online learning goals.
- We’ll provide ongoing support – unlike many other LMS options on the market we’re here for you when you need us.
- Cost-effectiveness – the largest Hubken clients have saved tens of thousands of pounds vs off-the-shelf LMS solutions but the cost efficiencies work for clients large and small.