Totara Talent Experience Platform (TXP)
A powerful and flexible set of e-learning tools
The full suite of Totara software products, known as the Totara Talent Experience Platform, brings together three systems to help you revolutionise the way you train, manage and develop your people – Totara Learn LMS, Totara Engage LXP and Totara Perform.
Totara Learn is at the core of the TXP suite, which can then be flexibly extended with either Totara Engage, Totara Perform or both to form a unified talent experience platform.
Combined, they provide all the critically important employee experience management tools you need to put you at the forefront of modern e-learning and development.
Read more about the Totara TXP in our ultimate guide to Totara.
Totara Learn LMS
Totara Learn is our most powerful and comprehensive LMS and the best e-learning platform to help you solve even the most complex learning and development challenges, simply. Its rich functionally enables you to deliver training that is aligned with your learners’ roles, training needs and objectives.
- Onboard new talent with streamlined learning pathways
- Build skills and competency frameworks
- Company-wide compliance management
- Save time with automated, rule-based course allocation
- Gain detailed insights with custom-built reports
- Create quality e-learning content with course-building tools
Totara Engage LXP
Totara Engage is an easy-to-use learning experience platform that presents a range of new possibilities to transform the way your audiences learn. It enables social, collaborative, user-driven informal learning to be seamlessly integrated into every day to unite your workforce and support high performance.
- Creates a truly personalised learning experience
- Use workspaces as a place to create less formal conversations and share resources
- Is driven by the user, is more continuous, fluid and social
- Encourages knowledge sharing and collaboration
Totara Perform is a continuous performance management system that empowers you to manage organisational and personal goals, manage skill competencies, deliver performance activities and support a transition from current practice to best practice. Boost your workplace productivity, anytime, anywhere.
- Use competency frameworks to identify skill gaps and ways to work towards them
- Align staff around a common set of objectives and goals
- Give feedback and identify professional development needs
- Increase engagement and improve workplace productivity
Unsure what's right for you? Send us a message
Contact us today! Our friendly LMS specialists are ready to help with your LMS project and will be in touch shortly after you've sent your message.
At Hubken we’re approachable, knowledgeable, and genuinely interested in helping you achieve your L&D objectives – so don’t be afraid to ask any questions!
0330 660 1111 (UK and EU)
Open Monday to Friday: 9am – 5pm (GMT)