Lead a growing technology business to the next level!
About the Role:
You’ll lead our Marketing Team, devising and executing the overall marketing strategy for Hubken Group. Working with other department managers and our Managing Director your role is to ensure the Hubken brand is represented positively at every client touch point.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to work closely with our Sales Manager to optimise our successful inbound strategy, as well as identify new ways to target prospects within profitable sectors.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Have a great deal of autonomy as you design and implement a holistic marketing strategy for the company.
- Set and evolve the creative direction and content strategy, working with the in-house designer and videographer.
- Ensure that marketing strategy and activity generates a high volume of sales enquiries from new and existing clients.
- Identify key vertical markets and develop strategies to effectively target them.
- Maintain responsibility for negotiation, management and ROI of the marketing budget.
- Work with department heads to centralise expertise and provide branding support across the business.
Not to mention we offer great benefits like:
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Up to 33 days holiday each year
- A cash health plan
- Discounts at a wide range of retail stores and restaurants
- Free parking
We’re excited about you because...
- You take ownership, are an inventive problem solver and have a high level of accountability.
- You’re a strong communicator with a flair for creative/marketing writing.
- You’re commercially focused and energised by sales targets.
- You have a great track record of driving sales growth
- You have 3 years B2B digital marketing management experience.
- You have a professional marketing qualification or degree.
About Hubken Group:
We are one of the leading providers of eLearning services in the UK. We work with organisations across all sectors, from high street retailers to county councils, to embrace all of the benefits eLearning can provide.
We are passionate about learning and development, which is why we work with Totara and Moodle, the global leaders in open source learning management systems. Our clients benefit from a range of services including hosting, support, training, branding, and many more.
Our industry is constantly innovating and ever-changing, so no two days are ever exactly the same!
If that sounds appealing to you – apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.