About the Role:
As part of the Implementation and Support team you’ll play a key role in helping our clients set up and maintain the learning management system to deliver online learning.
You’ll be responsible for translating client needs into effective and sustainable learning platform solutions.
You’ll receive full training to help you on your way to becoming an expert in the Totara and Moodle learning management systems that underpin our solutions.
As one of our resident experts you’ll be called upon to provide your valuable input to pre-sales discussions, marketing plans and our product roadmap.
The Implementation Specialist works directly with our clients – including household names from across the commercial, charity and public sectors – playing a vital part in the success of their project and on-going relationship with Hubken Group.
You're excited about this opportunity because...
- You relish working with clients to help them solve their challenges and achieve their goals.
- You’re keen to become the master of a new skill. You love learning new things and are motivated to achieve expert status.
- You’re a tech-savvy people person, and you’re seeking an opportunity to utilise your unique skillset.
- You’re a self-starter who enjoys working on their own initiative as a well as part of a high performing team in a dynamic, fast paced industry.
Not to mention we offer great benefits like:
- A competitive salary
- Up to 33 days holiday each year
- A cash health plan
- Discounts at a wide range of retail stores and restaurants
- Free parking
We’re excited about you because...
- You’re a fast learner with a curious mind, able to work on complex solutions.
- You’re an ambitious individual with an interest in technology and continuous learning.
- You’re personable, inspire confidence at all levels and able to explain solutions in straightforward language.
- You bring a dynamic and positive energy that’s focused on helping clients succeed.
- You’re able to keep a grip on the big picture whilst retaining an eye for detail where it really matters.
- You’re confident facilitating training and consultancy sessions online (and face to face).
- Your educated to degree level, have relevant professional qualifications and/or a minimum 2 years’ transferable experience.
- You’re skilled at managing competing priorities.
More detail about the role
This a varied role, in addition to the above you’ll:
- Capture and analyse client business and learning objectives and map these to functionality within the learning management system.
- Work in partnership with our clients to successfully configure and implement their learning management system solution.
- Provide high quality training to clients so that they can manage and maintain the solution and encourage early adoption and engagement.
- Scope and present focused pre-sales demonstrations, working with our sales team, to contribute to winning new business.
- Review RFPs and make solution recommendations based on solid understanding of both the need and system functionality.
- Provide consultancy to clients on how to best utilise the platforms to meet their current and future needs.
- Meet with clients mainly online via web conferencing but be able to travel across the UK if required (including some overnight stays).
- Develop and maintain product training and support materials.
- Work alongside our Client Success team to provide a great customer experience and deliver implementations on time and on budget.
- Write documentation and support guides for the client academy and knowledge base.
- Contribute to the development roadmap of products and services.
About Hubken Group:
We are one of the leading providers of eLearning services in the UK. We work with organisations across all sectors, from high street retailers to county councils, to embrace all of the benefits eLearning can provide.
We are passionate about learning and development, which is why we work with Totara and Moodle, the global leaders in open source learning management systems. Our clients benefit from a range of services including hosting, support, training, branding, and many more.
Our industry is constantly innovating and ever-changing, so no two days are ever exactly the same!
If that sounds appealing to you – apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Strictly No Agencies
You can view our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here