Client Success Executive
Join our dynamic team today!
Job type: Full time, permanent
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 plus bonus scheme
Benefits: Up to 33 days holiday, cash health plan, pension, free parking
We're expanding our Client Relations department and were looking for a Client Success Executive to join our dynamic team!
Our Client Relations team are responsible for new business sales and existing client relationships. The team is also the key point of contact for additional services to support the progression of existing clients.
This role provides you with the opportunity to develop fulfilling, long term trust-based relationships with our clients who will turn to you to for advice and to make things happen.
Your duties will include:
• Carrying out client Account Management calls and being a key part in client retention.
• Understanding clients’ goals and objectives enabling you to identify sales opportunities based on their requirements.
• Seek opportunities to develop client relationships, also be the first point of contact for client dissatisfaction.
• Be proactive in evolving the account management processes.
• Advise Client Relations and Marketing Managers with regular client feedback to ensure Hubken Group have a focused direction for existing client campaigns.
• Responsible for relevant Account Management Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) data and ensuring that KPIs are exceeded.
• Support new business sales when needed.
To be successful in this role you'll:• Have at least 2 years experience within an account management role.
• Have an outgoing personality with the confidence and charisma to engage and influence on the phone. If you love people, this is the job for you.
• You can provide strong examples that you can build excellent client relationships, are a good organiser with great personal time management skills.
• Possess good business writing skills for email.
• Be experienced at problem solving and taking control of situations - you won't be able to say "yes" all of the time.
• Have experience using software to manage internal processes and to track client communication.
• Highly motivated, resourceful, and results orientated.
• Be a fast learner and have a drive to progress.
• Able to build productive relationships with clients and your team members.
• Minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including English and Maths. Educated to degree level (2:1) OR relevant professional qualification would be a plus but not essential. .
About Hubken Group
Should your CV meet the above job requirements you will be contacted for a telephone interview, following your success on the call we will invite you to our office for a second interview.
Strictly No Agencies