Client Relations Executive
Kickstart your career in B2B sales!
Are you looking for a new sales opportunity within a growing technology business? Does the prospect of new and exciting challenges appeal to you? Get in touch!Job Title: Sales Executive (Client Relations Executive)
Contract Type:Full Time
Salary: Between £22,000 and £25,000 (dependant on experience), plus commission
Benefits: Company Pension, Cash health plan, Free parking, Up to 33 days holiday
Commencement: Immediate start
Location: Telford, Shropshire
About the Role
You’ll join our Client Relations team, focusing exclusively on new business sales. We don’t believe in cold calling and wouldn’t expect you to! Our sales team spend their days responding to inbound leads, so you will only ever speak with prospects that want to speak to you!
After a thorough induction, you’ll be a sales super star who’s responsible for:
- Acting as the first point of contact for leads calling in, emailing, or through our website.
- Recommending the best learning solutions for prospective clients
- Managing sales cycles and documentation in our CRM
You're excited about this opportunity because...
- You are ready to make the move to a full-time sales role!
- You are looking to work in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to work with a broad range of organisations, including famous brands and charities
- You’re motivated to hit targets and energised by the prospect of commission and bonuses
- You want to learn more about the art of consultative selling, and we are ready to coach you
We're excited about you because...
- You have previous work experience that includes a customer facing/communications role
- You are great at starting up conversations and confident making phone calls
- You’re a black belt at communication. Do you know everything about your friends, aunties, nans dog? Then your clearly great at listening and asking questions…. you get the idea!
- You achieved a GCSE A*- C or 9 - 5 grade in English and Maths or higher education
- You truly wish to kick start a career in b2b (business to business) sales or you’re already in a sales role but feel you’re not reaching your full potential.
About Hubken Group
Should your CV meet the above job requirements you will be contacted for a telephone interview, following your success on the call we will invite you to our office for a second interview.
Strictly No Agencies