Harnessing the power of ChatGPT for e-learning
Exploring how powerful AI technology will transform e-learning
The webinar explores:
What is ChatGPT?
- Overview of ChatGPT and other Generative AI tools and ‘how they work’
Explore its potential e-learning impact on:
- Content and the development of e-learning courses
- Assessment and evaluation
- Personalisation and ‘curated content’
- New roles within organisations
What are some of the limitations of ChatGPT?
- Compliance/ evidence learning
- Onboarding new employees
- Dealing with biased or incomplete data
- Replace human instructors/ teachers
Unsure whether to sign up? Don't miss out on these exciting benefits...
Receive the full recording to share
With the webinar recording, you'll be able to share it with your whole team. Access it anywhere, anytime and on any device.
Hear from us and Totara
Hubken's Marketing Manager, Darren Bindert, along with Matt Linaker, Totara’s Partner Onboarding and Enablement Lead discuss and share their thoughts on ChatGPT and AI.
Gain new insights and ideas
Our expert panel members discuss how the software can be utilised to improve e-learning content, along with an exploration of some of the limitations ChatGPT users will likely face.
Get new resource updates
With e-learning technology constantly evolving, we'll keep you posted on the latest updates, news and special offers available. Plus, we'll share information on upcoming events to join!